Bing MapsSDK是一套使用JAVA语言基于微软Bing Maps AJAX v7 Control之上开发的一套GIS开发API，并开源发布于Codeplex，以帮助 开发人员创建基于微软Bing Maps AJAX V7 Control的地图应用程序。
– Built on top of Bing Maps AJAX V7
– Touch controls added to support pinch to zoom, and double tap to zoom
– Majority of map functionalities are wrapped with Java code so that there is no need to write code. This should make things easier for developers.
– Requires Bing Maps Key
– Supports Pushpins, Polylines, Polygons, EntityCollections, and TileLayers.
– Libraries for accessing Bing Maps REST service supports Geocoding (Address and query searches), Reverse Geocoding, Routing with support for all route options.
– Libraries for accessing Bing Spatial Data service supports FindByArea, FindByID, and FindByProperty.
– All service calls have an Asynchronous task which make requests to Bing Servers and parses the response on a background tread.
– Works in any orientation.
– Infobox support.
– Support for GeoRSS files.
– Support for localization.
– Documentation of code, and articles on how to use the SDK to create an application.
– UI controls for rotating Birdseye view.
– Best Map View support for data.
– Location Details view.