Scott联合几位编写的《Professional ASP.NET MVC 1.0 》在线文档上线了，以下引自Scott的blog:
Last month I blogged about a free end-to-end ASP.NET MVC tutorial called “NerdDinner” that I wrote for the Professional ASP.NET MVC 1.0 book from Wrox Press. The book is now released and shipping on Amazon.
The NerdDinner tutorial walks through how to build a small, but complete, application using ASP.NET MVC, and introduces some of the core concepts behind it. You can download a PDF version of the tutorial here.
NerdDinner Tutorial Now Also Available in HTML
A few minutes ago I finished publishing an HTML version of the NerdDinner tutorial as well. You can read it online for free here.
I split the tutorial up across 12 segments to make it more manageable to read. I also increased the sizes of the screenshots, and used a really nifty syntax highlighter that Scott Hanselman helped set me up with. I actually find the end result a lot easier to read than the PDF version.
Below are links to the different NerdDinner tutorial segments:
- Introducing the NerdDinner Tutorial
- How to create a new ASP.NET MVC Project
- How to create a database
- How to build a model with business rule validations
- How to use controllers and views to implement a listing/details UI
- How to provide CRUD (create, read, update, delete) data form entry support
- How to use ViewData and implement ViewModel classes
- How to re-use UI using master pages and partials
- How to implement efficient data paging
- How to secure applications using authentication and authorization
- How to use AJAX to deliver dynamic updates
- How to use AJAX to implement mapping scenarios
- How to enable automated unit testing
Hope this helps,